St Paul’s Evangelical Lutheran Church of Grants Pass, Josephine County, Oregon was originally incorporated and registered with the State of Oregon on November 20, 1929. It has operated continuously since then.
Rev. Eli T. Davis
Pastor Davis was raised in Gresham, OR and attended Concordia Theological Seminary in Ft Wayne, Indiana. He was ordained on September 5, 2010. Pastor Davis became St Paul’s pastor on January 3, 2016. He previously serve a small congregation in Carothers, CA.
Mr. Godfrey joined the congregation in 1990. He has served St Paul’s as a Lay Deacon as well as other congregations in our circuit in times of need. Mr. Godfrey has completed the Colloquy Program and was ordained as a Pastor and continues to serve St Paul’s and other congregations as the need arises.
Mr. Carpenter joined St Paul’s in 2005. Mr. Carpenter is currently serving his second term as Head of The Board of Elders.
Mr. Harboldt joined St Paul’s in 1999. He is currently serving his first term as President of the Congregation. Mr. Harboldt is currently serving as a member of the Board of Elders.
Ms. Stout joined St Paul’s in 2011 and is currently serving as the Congregational Secretary and office manager. Ms. Stout is also in her second term as Treasurer of the congregation.